Names and links have been changed in the interest of sending you forth to the right place, but for the most part, this post is pretty much Verbatim from Charlotte's post. :)
I found this Pay It Forward Game on a fellow Etsian's blog. BizzieLizzie She is also on Twitter and had it not been for that venue - I don't know that our paths would have crossed.
Okay - Here's how it works:
I am entering into the following contract with the first 5 people who comment on this post and then commit to do the same on their blog. I'm the world's worst when it comes to commitments via the BLOG - but this one really appeals to me!
Just read below and if you feel up to the task copy the following into your blog and leave me a comment.
I am willing to send a surprise worldwide (I live in the Canada, BUT before any goodies are sent out - I must see a post on your blog - send me a link - that'd be perfect).
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber.
5. I reserve the right to do something strange or weird (though I don't really make strange or weird myself - but left the text in - just in case someone else may think so).
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address – after I contact you.
Welcome to everyone. I will however, make an effort to do something that you like based on what I see on your blog, BUT there are no guarantees.
Hoping I won't have to beg :)