Think of it as one of those "Pay It Forward" kind of deals. While I was busily Tweeting this morning, I discovered that one of my followers has the same affliction I do: Chronic Journal Collecting.
This led me to believe that there might be many more journal collectors out there. I can't even tell you how many untouched journals I've got sitting in my bookshelf. And, of course, I've EVERY intention of writing in every single one of them. But let's be honest here, I'd have to live a few lifetimes in order to fill them all. (I'm not kidding, I've got quite the collection of untouched journals...)
So, here's my plan. I'd like to see if I can get a few folks in on this, and have a great journal exchange. Everyone and anyone who has way too many journals is invited to join. And trust me, I know exactly how difficult this will be for some of you, but think of it this way, you'll be getting a brand new journal in return! Won't that put a smile on your face? :) See? I've already got one!
The rules are:
1. Every person entered must send a journal.
2. The journal should be of a size one can write in (none of those tiny mini ones!)
2-B. Only unused journals, trust, I don't want anyone to know what goes on in my head when I write in my journals... LOL!
3. Names will be drawn randomly out of a hat. #1 will send to #2, #2 to #3, and so on...
4. You have until August 1st, 2009 to enter.
5. Leave your name and email in the comments section so that I can contact you with any and all information. (please, do NOT leave your mailing address in the comments!)
Now. Let's see how many folks come out and play!