ACCEPTED!

I have been accepted for publication. Granted, it's not MY book, but they've accepted one of my submitted photos for the gallery. I am one excited woman right now!



In the last six months, I've submitted one project proposal (rejected), 2 pieces for publication in a magazine (one rejected, one pending), and 4 pieces for a book (3 'declined', 1 accepted). So, if what I hear about writers and artists who try to get their work published that for every acceptance letter, you get 20 rejections, I'm doing pretty good. Words cannot express my ellation at the moment, so this will be a short post.

Now, to celebrate! I'm gonna have myself a nice big bowl of gluten free Neapolitan Gellato!

Jewels

Comments

jin said…
Congratulations!!!
:-D

MMmmm....gellato!
Unknown said…
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! It sure was good! Whish I could have shared without it melting on the way there!LOL!

Popular Posts