EWD: BEAD STYLE!

My friends and I have a little pact about taking over the world any way we can: EWD!

Evil World Domination!!!! Yeah! ('xept I'm not evil! I just like to pretend, 'cause I like the laugh... LOL!) Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!! ;) My intent is to take over the world, one pearl at a time O.o

Anyway, as per my previous post, I'm im-patiently waiting for a parcel full of pearls. Was slotted for today, but alas, there's this little thing called customs that needed to be dealt with. Which makes me think: Why is it that my package, coming all the way form China, had to go State side before coming here? Is it a Free Trade Agreement thingie? No really, I want to know, 'cause I positively intend on ordering more from these folks, and I'm wondering if I need to get myself a special importers license to facilitate the process...

Well, after a few phone calls today, things were cleared up, and I was told my parcel should be here tomorrow. Sure glad I put my whole day on hold for this... Ah well, that's the way the cookie crumbles, eh? Something good DID come out of this: I learned myself how to forward all my home calls to my cellie, so as I wouldn't miss my important call. That way, I was able to take Mimi for the first swim of the summer! Yay! The pool's open!

K. I'm getting these pearls tomorrow, I swear! So, in the meantime, I'm going to show you what I'm going to do with these pearls:


Roll-on Freshwater Pearl Bangles!
Aren't they just TO DIE FOR?!?
*I believe I'm getting the hang of this lightbox thingie*

I've been wearing them four on one arm! They don't take too long to make up, but I still have a difficult time with connecting the ends. A tad challenging, but nothing I can't accomplish. Now, I challenge YOU to tell me where the ends are! ;)

P.S.: Keep your eyes peeled! I've been doing a LOT of work on my site - sort of a 'behind closed doors' deal. I intend on publishing the new site within days. I got my very own paypal account yesterday, everything seems to be in order, all I've been doing is adding more, and more, and more inventory. I just need to tweak the legal lingo some more (my faithful Legal Eagle Maria will help me decipher it all!), and hopefully, it will be up and running by Friday!

Woot!

Comments

Not Ashley said…
Gor-ge-ous, simply gor-ge-ous.

L-E-M
Unknown said…
Thank you Lemmie! ;)
I love them! I believe they might become a staple of Le Beadoir
Jewel's jewels is on the way, eh??
MeHereNow said…
Working (real hard...!) on becoming a fully fledged customer.....!
Dino said…
oh man that thing with customs sucks - having to wait another day and all.

cool I am looking forward to the new site i need to polish up my jewelery collection anyways
Knit one, pearl 2...
Unknown said…
Phos, Jewels' Jewels WAS on the way... Darn IT problems....
Unknown said…
LOL Dawn! Good luck with that! Got my fingers crossed for you!

Katy, add 7 more days to that wait. Since it took them two days to figure out which numbers I required, and THEN, the package wasn't released for another day, but too late for it to be loaded up on a truck, AND it's a long weekend here... So, not until next Tuesday... I'm so bummed!
LJ said…
They are, m'dear, indeed to die for. Just fabulous.
Unknown said…
J bows... Thank you, thank you. ;)

Popular Posts